I spent this morning edging the blanket, weaving in and snipping ends. Ugh.
But now it's finished and all that remained to be done was to take a few photos. Sadly today is so windy that the daffodils in my father's garden are bent double to the ground. So taking a decent photo was a challenge. Zuppy turned up to help and then scuttled off when it got too cold. If you look closely at the photo, you can see that he was watching me out of the corner of his beady eyes: as Iset up the photo I had to push him away with my leg while struggling to pin the darned blanket down in gale-force wind. He was determined to get up on the bench (and note that he's a vertically-challenged terrier so he tried to use his sharp little dog-claws to get a leg up) while I tried to shove him aside and keep the blanket from flying across Farmer JohnJoe's field next door (and they spread slurry yesterday so I was rather stressed.)
The pattern has just been tested and - all going well - it will be published at the end of March!