Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Award

Ahem, ahem. Ladies and gentlemen of the Academy (that's you, Debi), I am very proud to accept the Sunshine Blog award. Were I less of a techno-dope, there would be a nice little graphic at this point to prove that I was actually given a blog award, but sadly I'm too stupid to figure out how to import it across. So you'll have to go across to Debi's blog, Hooks, Yarns and Family, to admire it. It's a lovely blog to visit, and I'm sure you'll quickly see why Debi was a previous winner. (Warning: if you have a weakness for yarn, avert your eyes now.)

In honour of this momentous occasion, I have decided to award myself with The Muffin of Honour, which I will now scoff with more enthusiasm and less guilt than usual and think about who I'm going to nominate next for this award...



Aha! I can do it after all! Hugs to Debi for her technical support!

1 comment:

hooksandyarns said...

Hi Olivia - I'm glad that you were excited to receive the award. I was excited when I received mine. :) All you have to do is right click on the award picture and then click "save picture as" to save to your computer. Then you can just add it to your blog. Have fun choosing who it will go to next. :)