Tuesday, November 4, 2014

PATTERN: Owls, Penguins and Robins



This pattern comes as a free PDF. It's basically one very simple pattern that can be used to make little owls, penguins or robins. You can put them on a keychain or attach a thread to hang them from a Christmas tree, or simply make them as a little gift for someone special. Feel free to make them for gifts or to sell at craft fairs, but don't re-sell the pattern or claim it as your own work. That would be very naughty!
The pattern can be downloaded HERE (links to Ravelry.com)

P.S. Since apologies to any ornithologists who may read this for my blatant disregard of the anatomical differences between these three wingèd creatures.

8 comments:

Klaine said...

They look wonderful! I will make some as christmas decoration I think. Thank you for the pattern!

Jane said...

Thanks for the patterns, so cute!

Connie said...

Cute! I must try and make an owl.
Thank you for posting this.

Unknown said...

Thank you for these patterns!! I have two people on my list that collect penguins!! These are adorable!

Amjaylou said...

Thank you so much for this super cute pattern. These are ideal as teacher presents. I better get a wiggle on!
Amanda X

The Gingerbread Lady said...

Thank you, everyone! I hope you had fun making them!

SweetTupelo said...

Oh my goodness! These are so sweet! I can't wait to start making some. Thank you for sharing!

SweetTupelo said...

Uh oh, the link didn't work. Is it stored anywhere else? Thx!